Friday, February 1, 2008

It's time to get packing

Our household has been hit pretty hard this week. My husband said this is the worst he's ever seen me...it's been miserable! And I was so excited last week to start packing and buying baby clothes, and all that fun stuff; but I've felt so miserable I've barely been able to take care of my poor babies who are sick, too!

So, the antibiotic is beginning to kick in (still not 100%, but definitely better). It's a gorgeous snow day of 8 inches, so all my kids are home. I think it's time to get planning! I'm off to check out what I have stashed away in the closet and then compare that to my packing list. Then, I'll make a very long shopping list, I'm sure! It's going to be fun. I'll probably run out of energy long before any of this is done today, but at least I feel like thinking about it again!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I spent 2 hours at Target with our list. I took a friend (mom of 4) because I had NO clue - but at least you've got some experience on your side! :) Hope you're all feeling better soon. I am SO excited for you!!

LISA said...

Get feeling better!!! Uggh, the shopping won't be as much fun if your'e not feeling to whoopy yet.

Amanda said...

I'm glad the antibiotics are (somewhat) working.
And, packing!!!

That means everything is close. So close... :)

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

It's getting so close now. Thankfully you have a solid rock to stand on during this crazy destabilizing time. I'm thrilled that it's finally here for you!

The Journey said...

Good luck with your (VERY final few) days of packing - how exciting is it that you're traveling so soon!