Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heading Out Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day...It's finally here! Why I'm sitting here typing when I should be cleaning, packing, and paying bills, is beyond me! I just wish I could be done with all this stuff on my to-do list and be on the plane already!!!! I know I will be missing my 3 little ones who will still be home, but I can't wait to see Ashenafi's face and hold him in my arms. It's been a while since I've had a 5-month old in the house and I'm beginning to be very, very excited about that! (I guess it's been long enough, so I'm actually excited instead of panicking!)

I'll try to post while we are in country and hopefully send a photo or two. So, here's to tomorrow.....

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really wished it had worked out for us to travel together but then you wouldn't have gotten Ashenafi and I wouldn't have Mari. Good Luck and enjoy your trip.

Stacie said...

YAYAYAY! Happy travels friends!

gigglechirp said...

VERY VERY EXCITING!!! can't wait to meet your cutie pie!!

Peace and joy to you on this most special journey!

Love,
The Rogal Family

LISA said...

Safe travel!Yayyyy!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear something, anything. (I love pictures too).

I hope all goes well in country and with traveling and that you'll be home safely and soon-with your son in your arms!