Friday, February 15, 2008

3 Days and Counting

Only 3 days until we leave!!! I have laundry everywhere and piles of donated items to try to fit into my suitcases. I guess it's finally time to start packing things and weighing that luggage!

I am more convinced now than ever that God's timing is perfect. I can't imagine if this had come any sooner...we would have had so many things left unfinished and the money would not have been there. God had every thing on His perfect timetable and we are so excited just watching the miracles happen this week. He is good!

I'm very excited...Even though I'm drop dead tired! (I actually fell asleep last night at midnight without the sheets on my bed because they weren't dry yet...Don't think I've done that once in 10 years of marriage!) But, it doesn't matter. None of that will concern me when I'm holding my baby boy for the 1st time....Yeah!!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Packing!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your sweet boy in your arms!!!

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you think the timing is perfect and you're so right-none of the little stuff will matter when you're holding your son.

LISA said...

Wow!Not much longer till you'll be holding your baby boy!!!It's so exciting!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Have a great trip!

Ted and Jill said...

How exciting!!!! Have a wonderful and safe journey.