Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pictures!!!

I just received another email from Julia with more photos of Baby Z. I can't believe how much I am stalking my email right now, waiting for another glimpse of his face! In today's photo, he was looking directly at the camera and I felt like I could really see into those sweet eyes....I am officially in love! I know there's a kindred spirit in that little soul and I can't wait to unearth all the treasures that he will bring to our lives. Yeah for email (and instant gratification) for this mama!

4 comments:

LISA said...

We're so happy for your family!!Can't wait to see his sweet face. Shawn & Lisa :)

Jill said...

I am so happy to hear you got more pix! Lindsay (my SW) told me there would be no more updates before travel so it is very encouraging to hear you got more! My only picture of Amari is a close-up view of those delicious brown eyes...she stares right at me! I am so in love!

Kathryn said...

Ican't believe how many referrals have been coming in! Congratulations! We are also in Illinois and with CHI? Where in IL are you? We are between Chicago and Rockford.

Julie said...

How exciting. I can't wait until you can share the photos with all of us.