Friday, October 19, 2007

Awaiting the Court Date

Things are in motion with our referral! Tsegay (our agencies' contact in Addis) has begun moving our case through the various ministries so that we will be awaiting our court date. Sharon (the director of CHI's Ethiopia program) believes we can plan to travel in two months. So, I am curious to know if we will be there over our 10th anniversary, which is December 12. I hope that we will be back in time for Christmas...What a great gift that would be to our family!

Now I want to put together a package to send to our baby boy. On Monday, I also need to make appointments for us to start our shots for travel. I already have a great packing list that someone posted on our Yahoo group, so I think that will make packing much simpler. Anyway, there's much to do...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Would you mind sharing the great packing list? :-)

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

So exciting to see movement! Our 4th anniversary is the 13th of December. It would be beautiful for you guys to spend it in Ethiopia...one you will NEVER forget! Congrats!