Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Active Baby

We now have a 9-month old infant in our home! Ash is army-crawling everywhere and just figured out how to pull up to standing. I discovered this in the middle of the night 2 days ago while he was crying in protest of sleep. I opened the door and there he was, hanging on with all the determination he could muster! He is suddenly very active and ready to go! He giggles easily and smiles at everyone. What a joy he is to have in our arms!

So, I figured it was finally time to start updating this blog a little more. I have some photos of us in Orlando, Florida during our 2-week vacation at my parents' condo. Ash had a blast. He was old enough to enjoy all the activity and young enough to still sit in his stroller and take naps on the go. It was a great age to do everything we did. He really is happy when he's in the middle of all the commotion! That makes a great fit for a very active family of 4 kids : ) So here 'ya go, a few photos of Ash.....








3 comments:

gigglechirp said...

oh,I'm so in love!! Thanks for the update and vacation looks like great fun. Love the pics of all the kids and I cannot wait to hold Ash again!

see you soon
Jenni

LISA said...

Wow! I'm betting his siblings are all over him all the time!!
He looks like a charmer!!

Annie said...

too cute!! look like a wonderful vacation :)