Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHI Reunion Picnic

Last Saturday, July 12, we attended our adoption agencies' annual reunion picnic. There were so many families there from all of the different country programs; it was very uplifting to see. We had a particularly wonderful time meeting up with some of our blog buddies from the Ethiopia program. There were even three little ones there that we had the privilege of meeting while we were in Ethiopia, before they had been united with their forever families. That was emotional for me! To see them loving on their family members and playing with other kids...it was amazing! I felt such a connection to these little ones, who I have held in my heart since the time I first met them, that I was overcome with emotion at seeing them again. God is good! It was really a wonderful day. Here's a few fun pics from the day...








4 comments:

gigglechirp said...

cute pics! It was a very special day!

LISA said...

Cute face paintings!! Your little one is so cute too! Growing fast!!

Stacie said...

It was great seeing you all there! Little Ash is so cute - as are all of your little ones!

The Taylor Family said...

Oh, thank you so much for posting recently. I've been hoping to get a glimpse of Ash again. We met him in Ethiopia. He's such a cutie, and looking so grown up already!