Friday, November 16, 2007

Apparently, A Mother Doesn't Know!

Yes, we are still waiting for our court date. I guess my last entry was a bit premature...I was just so sure! Oh, well. There is nothing we can do to move things along and I have plenty to keep me busy here at home right now, so I will keep praying and hoping for the phone to ring! Maybe he won't be home for Christmas this year, after all! That does make me a bit sad, because it would be the perfect time to bring him home and have him here for all these firsts. God knows what's best though, so I'll just be patient!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so sorry that you have not gotten a court date yet. But remember, Ethiopia celebrates Christmas December 7th, so you could be over their while they are celebrating. Imagine what fun it would be to celebrate in a totally different way!! You would have incredible information and memories to share with your son!

Julie said...

Deedra, I am praying your court date comes soon. I know it must be so hard to wait.

Blessings,
julie